
With the start of 2007, I felt the need to take advantage of the latest technology and jump on the "blog-wagon." (Not to mention the guilt and pressure of being the only Har-Har Laugh-a-Day player without a blog for my children.) Plus, we figured the grandparents, siblings, cousins, aunts and uncles, etc. would enjoy watching our girls grow...and they are growing up fast!
So to begin, I thought I would show you how well Kate and Lauren are adapting to each other as sisters. Enjoy!
So to begin, I thought I would show you how well Kate and Lauren are adapting to each other as sisters. Enjoy!
4 comments:
As I told your brother, welcome to the blogosphere! I'll check it out daily, so don't disappoint! And you should add links to Greta Grows, The Happy Gilmores and Max & Esme. Click settings | templates and experiment.
Have fun! Lauren looks beautiful; can't wait to meet her in person.
I've added you to my links and look forward to watching Kate and Lauren grow.
I knew it was just a matter of time! Jerry and I will look forward to checking on you folks.
We are now officially on board. You're right. These girls are growing up fast! Grammy C and Grampy (aka Rich and Carol).
Post a Comment