As I was updating our blog this afternoon, Kate came in to join me. We began looking at Greta's (and now Lincoln's) blog and its recent post. Kate proceeded to ask several questions regarding the pictures.
"Who's that mom?" pointing to the picture of Gardner (Rob's friend) holding Lincoln. I explained who the young man was in the photo and his relation to Rob.
She then pointed to the photo of Carey with Greta and a young boy. "Who's that boy, Mom?"
I answered, "That's Jay."
We then studied the picture of Gardner again, and then returned to the previous photo. "What's his name again?" Kate questioned pointing to Jay.
I replied, "That's Jay."
Kate then stated, "I know Jay."
I asked, "How do you know Jay?"
She matter-of-factly replied, "We went to college."
1 comment:
If Jay turns out to be anything like his father at college, watch out, Kate!
Post a Comment