Friday, October 26, 2007

Kate's First Production

Ever since I watched our friend's daughter this past summer, Kate has fallen in love with "Annie." She and Abby used to watch the movie during the day when the summer temperatures were too hot to play outside. We then downloaded the ever popular song "Tomorrow" to the ipod so Kate could belt out the lyrics several times during a car ride. However, Annie became a reality this past Sunday, when Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop (Biz and Doug) gave Kate an early Christmas present and took the three of us to see the Community Theater's production of the famous show. It was FANTASTIC! Kate was mesmerized throughout the entire show...her first official production! As you can see from the photos, she was beaming from ear-to-ear (and those were taken before the show began!).

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I've been witness to Kate's singing of "Tomorrow" and it IS quite good! I bet she was just tickled to see Annie for real. Awesome! Hope to see you all soon. Got you some Spiedie's sauce at Holly Fest...Endicott was representin' yo!

Sara said...

Annie was the first big musical I ever attended, at the Kennedy Center in Washington DC. Karin and I used to sing and dance around my room to the vinyl record - I can't wait to hear Kate's rendition!