Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Preview of What is Yet to Come

Believe it or not, it was actually warm enough to drag out the pool last Thursday for some fun in the sun! The temperatures have been in the 70s and 80s the past few days...a preview of what lies ahead. The girls had a blast splashing and sliding into the pool with Daddy on his day off. I provided the lemonade and posed as the photographer during their "Wet 'n Wild" time. I have a feeling this is only the beginning to many more days "poolside" in the months to come!

2 comments:

Rob said...

How do I go about getting that McMahon physique? Especially the eat as much as you want but don't gain weight part... :-)

Nice pics.

Karin said...

Once I figure that out myself, I'll let you know! I only have the last name, not the genes.