This past week, the girls and I traveled to Hilton Head with Dad and Pat for some "fun in the sun" and a "break" from the daily routine. Ryan, Kim, and the kids were also in Hilton Head for their annual vacation, so we got to spend some QT with them as well. (Kate was thrilled to see her cousins!) We had a wonderful time playing in the pool, building sand castles on the beach (quickly destroyed by Lauren), taking walks in the morning, riding bikes on the beach, enjoying delicious meals, and relaxing in the hot tub! Enjoy the pictures...thanks for a great trip!!!


1 comment:
Lauren's swimsuit is fantastic! :-)
Oh, and Carey wants to know how you keep your hair always looking so darn good. I told her I thought it didn't take you as long these days as it did in the 90's when I used to sit in the car waiting for you to come out, often reading most of a novella. :-)
Post a Comment