Thursday, August 7, 2008
Naps...Take Them Where They Fall
In our house, naps are a beautiful thing...when they actually happen! Kate is reaching the age that naps are pretty much non-existent. There is that special occasion that her body finally decides to quiet down and get some rest, but that only happens so often. As for Lauren, I usually get one a day, ranging anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 1/2 hours (very rare!). So, I don't get much accomplished during the day. However, yesterday was one of those rare occasions that both gave in to "sleep" at the same time while watching Sesame Street. Did I mention that I'm not too picky as to where the naps take place? Here was yesterday's chosen spots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Gotta look at Ash's blog. I took off from Rob's entry about nap time and made an installment of our own. Kids!
Can Lauren have the couch next time?
Post a Comment