Since our return from Disney, life has been a little hectic with the holidays, family visits, fighting a cold that lasted 3 weeks, painting Lauren's room, and trying to get the house back in order before sending Mark and Kate back to school this morning. Don't get me wrong, it's been a wonderful few weeks...it's just prevented me from blogging. So...I pick up where we left off, our fun-filled trip to Orlando.
During Rich and Carol's visit we spent a day at Sea World. It has changed considerably since my last trip in 1994. The shows are all based on a story and beautifully choreographed with elaborate costumes, trapeze work, and real birds flying through the audience! Mark and I even had the opportunity to ride Kraken, a rather large roller coaster with several loops and corkscrews. (Not quite the same feeling as when we were teenagers.)
Here are some highlights from our day exploring life under the sea.



3 comments:
Did you mean 1994 or 1984...?
1994...I went to Sea World with my college friends our senior year on spring break. I hadn't been to Disney World since 1988.
I'd like to hear a story about the senior year Sea World trip, please! I bet it is a lot like the story I could tell about the fish market in Baltimore... :-)
Post a Comment