Monday, June 8, 2009

Has it really been 15 years?

Two weekends ago I returned to Bucknell for my 15-year college reunion! Mark stayed home while the girls enjoyed a fun-filled weekend with Grampy and Grammy in VA.

It was great catching up with all of my friends and seeing their families. The campus has changed quite a bit with the addition of several new buildings. Just like old times, we stayed in the dorms, bringing back memories of the stark dorm rooms and community bathrooms. I must admit, the showers seemed very small. It's amazing what we used to live in at such a young age. I appreciate the luxuries I have now in my life that much more! Here are a few shots from the weekend.

2 comments:

Rob said...

Ummm, how come there are no photos of kegs lying on their sides with scantily-clothed sorority girls passed out around them?

Kristen said...

wow...you all look so good. and i thinks it a testament to your friendships that you all still get together after all these years. now that's something to feel good about!