Friday, August 19, 2011

School Days

Even though we are only 3 weeks from finishing the 1st quarter of the school year, I decided to post this on the blog for tradition's sake. (I realize I have been slacking on the blog posts, so the next few may be a little outdated. Nonetheless, I hope you all enjoy them anyway.)

Kate started the 2nd grade the beginning of July and is enjoying her teacher and class. The majority of her good friends are in her class which makes school that much better. Academically she is doing well and claims her favorite subjects are reading and math...sounds well-rounded to me.

Here are Kate's 'first day of school' photos through the years. It's amazing to see how quickly they grow!

Kindergarten (July 2009)


1st Grade (July 2010)


2nd Grade (July 2011)


1 comment:

Kristen said...

why do they have to grow up?! sniffle...