Lauren goes to school four days a week, Monday through Thursday, this fall and then all five days after the first of the year. She enjoys her teachers and the kids in her class...not to mention the fact that I'm teaching right down the hall a couple of the days she's there.
Here's a photo of Lauren on her first day.

3 comments:
hey Karin, how are you liking your new job?
Karin got a job?
Yes, I'm actually working part-time. I'm teaching at Lauren's preschool 3 days a week, and then it jumps to 4 after the 1st of the year. I have a 4 year-old class, only 7 currently with 1 arriving next month. Sara, in response to your comment...the job is going well. It's been quite a juggling act trying to prepare materials for school as well as daily home activities and the girls schedules (as both of you can relate to). I have a sweet bunch of kids and a great assistant who I know quite well. The days fly by, so it's not too stressful. Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment