For some reason, I was unable to add more photos to my slideshow on the previous post. (And no, it's not operator error!) So, here are some other memorable moments from the past weekend. Enjoy!
In Blogger, I can get 2 small images lined up together if one is uploaded as aligned right and the other aligned left. Medium and large images are too big to really get too creative with. But it all depends on your blog template, too, so you have to experiment.
4 comments:
You need to add more images directly at slide.com, then recopy and paste the HTML to expand the slide show. That make sense?
I tried that. It just got hung up each time I tried to add one. Finally gave up! However, how do you get images to line up next to each other?
I have to add HTML tags in order to format most of my pictures.
In Blogger, I can get 2 small images lined up together if one is uploaded as aligned right and the other aligned left. Medium and large images are too big to really get too creative with. But it all depends on your blog template, too, so you have to experiment.
Or you could ask your HTML genius brother.
Post a Comment