
By coincidence, both Kate and Lauren have green velvet dresses. So, I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity and dress them similar for church this past Sunday. Kate was very excited when I first brought Lauren downstairs in her dress, exclaiming "Oh, she's so cute!" But, when I brought down her dress, she was even more excited..."I have a green dress too!!!"
2 comments:
Hi Guys,
Wow...we were a bit behind in viewing these lovely pictures. Sorry about that. The are all teriffic! Especially love the green dresses. Kate is getting tall and slim and Lauren is getting big! We can't wait to see you all at Easter. Love. Grampy and Grammy C
Your girls are beautiful. I love the pictures from Lauren's christening too. (I don't know if you saw that comment) This "blog" idea is wonderful. What a great way to watch your family grow. I hope you don't mind me popping over from time to time to see your pictures.
Love,
Karen (Siebecker) Breslin
Post a Comment