This past Saturday, our family went from 4 to 7 for the afternoon and evening. Ryan and Kim dropped the kids off and enjoyed an evening out. We, too, had a lot of fun! We took our brood to an Indian festival of lights. Although we were in the minority, the kids enjoyed feeding the ducks at the lake and Matthew played a game of "7-11" at one of the booths. We then returned home for some soccer, sliding, and wagon rides while the pizza cooked in the oven. After our pizza party, Matthew, Riley and Uncle Mark returned to the soccer field for one final game before heading inside. We had a great time...hope our "three kids" did too!


1 comment:
Thanks for final posting. I called last night to see when you were going to. I was promised them days ago. I like the one of you and Riley.
Post a Comment